Become the coach your team needs.
A two-day seminar where executives, managers, HR professionals and leaders learn crucial coaching skills and competencies. Individuals gain an in-depth understanding of the coaching process
The Coaching Clinic® workshop provides managers and executives with the appropriate technology and tools to develop their coaching skills, and hence apply their knowledge in a new workplace model, in order to achieve great team performance and attain their strategic goals.
Who it is suitable for:
- Human resources professionals
- Quality development professionals
- Project managers
- Team leaders
The Coaching Clinic® effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organization. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organization to:
- Promote innovation and accelerate results.
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members.
- Improve organizational communication and team effectiveness.
- Deepen commitment to personal, professional and organizational goals.
Through the Coaching Clinic®, organizations and individuals can:
- Discover coaching as a powerful model of management, mentoring and leadership.
- Experience and practice "state-of-the-art" coaching tools.
- Learn the structure and skills to immediately enhance performance.
- Position the organization for rapid growth.
- Make major advances in professional and personal connections.
- Apply learning within the workplace immediately.